Advanced Eye Care Center’s team is comprised of board-certified ophthalmologists and optometrists with advanced fellowship and specialty training across all fields of ophthalmology and optometry.
Advanced Eye Care Center covers all areas of ophthalmological and optometric care, with treatment available in all specialties and for all ages. While most physicians perform routine eye examinations, Advanced Eye Care Center’s medical physicians are specialty-trained or fellowship-trained in one or more areas of surgical specializations.
Here are several benefits of seeing our eye doctor near you:
- Receive a comprehensive eye exam to assess your vision and identify potential eye health issues
- Get prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses, as well as advice on how to care for them properly
- Identify any risk factors you may have for developing eye diseases like glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration
- Learn about available treatments, preventive measures and lifestyle changes that can help protect your eyesight
- Stay up to date with the latest advances in vision correction so you can make informed decisions about your options
Our Doctors Have Over Forty Years Of Experience
We Accept Most Insurances
Our Best-In-Class Surgeons Provide the Best Results
We Use Cutting-Edge Technology
We Are Conveniently Located for Our Patients